What happens when you pair a health-conscious, vegan mother of two who has her own diet business with a husband and children who sometimes have other ideas? This blog is a chronicle of my journey to eat and live in a life-affirming way!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Yummy, Easy to Make Chocolate Milk You Both Will Love!


Last night my son got late home from a fun but long day consisting of an intense lacrosse game and a swimming playdate! He had been served dinner but he was hungry and wanted a little something but I did not necessarily want to give him anything too heavy before bed. So, I made him my homemade chocolate milk! Add Image

It is SOOOOO easy.

Chocolate milk
1-2 cups vanilla almond milk
1-2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder and a dash of agave or a heafty squeeze of Oh Alaska Chocolate Syrup (dairy free)

Put in blender and blend. That is it! I poured a big glass for him and a cup for me- yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment